July 2, 2005

from my kitchen 2005

Recipes for soft rolls and much more ..
I was looking for good a recipe for ' soft rolls' , so.. I gave Google Images this name...
The
canadian pastry chefs guild ! Lot of recipes : אתר מעניין
- Chocolates and Candies ...
- Yeast Goods ...
- Pies and Tarts ...
- Cookies ...
And
-Soft Dinner Rolls(+COOKING CLIP) / Soft White Rolls [Nicebites Recipes]Butter-Dipped Dinner Rolls - by Rose Levy Beranbaum
Eat
Breakfast .
* This is a natural starter. -sourdough starter סטרטר-מחמצת

This Shelf was Grandmother's ,many years ago,
On the upper shelf she put ice cream bowls, a yellow,a pink one..
My Mom always says" when you have a book like this one, you don't need anymore cookbooks.." but don't tell her, I keep buying (she knows.. :-) )









 למעלה: רן מבשל לנו צהריים.. הבווריה של בריגי.. ועוגת גבינה וקארד לימון ועוגת בוטנים ושמנת שאמא הכינה


This content belongs to Chanita Harel at My Mom’s Recipes And More. All writing and photography copyright © 2005-2010 unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.http://momsrecipesandmore.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Rabbit Sim said...

Fantastic find, Chanit!

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Hi again ,and Thanks ! :-)
If you'll bake something new from this link, please tell me, OK?
Later I'll read everything on that site ! :-)

Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. Creative Commons License
by TwitterButton.com