September 22, 2005

I Love Mazzetti...and Hot Peppers..

Mazzetti is a restaurant in Tel Aviv,I visited there few weeks ago, but I can't forget the TASTES..
so.. some dishes came and visit me , at home...



recipes: In Hebrew
Something New To Read Today..
You can read about 'Silicone Peaks and Valleys':
silicone bakeware
I love the yankeemagazine-
yankeemagazine
Rezepte, Kochbücher & Kulinarisches...
recipes and more,from germany
Jan's Blog
very nice ,Another one from Germany, schnuppensuppe
USA-Rezepte zum Download =Usa recipes to Dowload..
PDF
Torta di pesche !!! Looks great.I'll try it SOON
with peaches.



  • very nice recipesand more... Lori's site
  • I love Apples, here are some new recipes..Apple Galette recipe with Caramel Sauce,another Apple recipe Apple Butter Bars,more Apples.. Apple Nutmeg Dumplings
  • FRENCH RECIPES ENTREES,MAIN COURSE,SOUPS,DESSERTS..
  • coquinaria italian recipes from Torino, Italy Gia-Gina in Italy Look at this here..again!italian RECIPES Sogni&Pensieri...Tante idee fra le nuvole vespa... In red New Rezept Trauben in Weinteig
  • breads from
  • Cool melon and a Frozen granola bar...


  • These Cooking Booklets and More...The new friend in my garden...
    My Lovely Portulaca !

    No comments:

    Creative Commons License
    יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. Creative Commons License
    by TwitterButton.com