March 19, 2007

Small rolls ,brown,with whole wheat flour,bran and Sunflower Seeds, do you need more than that for your sandwich?..
30 Healthy Rolls/Hanoch Bar Shalom for shimrit לחמניות בריאות
300 gr whole wheat flour
500 gr white AP flour
50 gr fresh yeast
2-3 TB dark brown sugar
1 cup bran
2 TB oil
1 3/4 cups warm water
1 TB salt
50 gr sunflower seeds
Mix the whole wheat flour,AP flour and the yeast (My mixer mixed them..). Add sugar and bran.Add the oil and the water (gradually) knead to a soft and elastic dough; Cover and let the dough rise for an hour or until doubled.
Now, add the salt and sunflower seeds and knead for few minutes. Cover and let rise again for an hour (or until double in size); knead again, roll out 30 small balls and bake in a hot oven-180C for about 20 minutes or until done. לחמניות הבריאות הללו מוצלחות,כוללות קמח מלא וסובין קלוי גם,המתכון לקוח מגלויות שימרית שהתקבלו באוגדן קטן לפני שנים רבות, לצורך כך רכשתי שקיק שמרית טריה.מתקבלות שלושים לחמניות קטנות , ממש לחמניות נגיסה.הבצק תופח יפה מאוד.לא צויין אם להתפיח את הלחמניות המעוצבות, לכן ערכתי ניסוי וחלק הותפחו עד שהראשונות סיימו את מנת האפייה שלהן-התקבלו אותו הדבר,עם תפיחה ובלי כמעט.הלחמניה אינה דחוסה ומלאה בריאות אכן..מומלץ

Dear reader,
I was very busy these days, so I couldn't write all recipes and details in every post,But- in the meantime if you're looking for a tasty (yes, very tasty) cake.. go and bake the "Fresh Berry Tiramisu "- It's a great and easy recipe (there are more new pics and english recipes for all the new cakes in a few days)
Thanks for your comments and your mails - I'll unswer you shortly ,
Thanks for your visit me here ! :-)

above pic- elBulli © visit elBulli catalog [thanks to mathamim for this link ]

Baked Cauliflower and pasta in Béchamel and cheese כרובית ופסטה אפויה בבשמאל עם גבינה

The Béchamel is made of:600ml milk+ 50 gr flour +50 gr butter.Add 60 gr cheese into the Bechamel +60 gr cheese on topping .Baking time:15 minutes at 180C

לפזר גבינה צהובה על הבשמאל ולאפות בחום בינוני כ-15 דקות

רוטב בשמאל מורכב מ-600 גרם חלב+50 גרם חמאה וכ-שליש כוס קמח, בסיום בישול להוסיף גבינה צהובה

חצי חבילה פסטה וכמעט 2 כרוביות בינוניות, ניתן לתבל במוסקט, פלפל ועוד לפי הטעם


* What I learned today ?...
On left in my Blog you can see part of my new Index in scrolls, yes, I know It's not perfect ..BUT I'm working on a better one..I've asked Amy from Cooking with amy,(thanks Amy) how she did her Index..and she sent me this link which helped me (The code is inside); Play with the RGB Color Calculator,and change the colors ..here [ PLS write me if you need any help ]
Visit the Doll makers muse - Art Doll Blog of Rivkah Rosenfeld/Israel+ Alex Mergold- her teacher in Israel בלוג הבובות המקסים של רבקה רוזנפלד

2 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I have tagged you with a meme (Spring Meme)! For more infos, please visit my blog...
There's no need to stress if you are busy!

chanit said...

Thank you rosa for tagging me !!
I love the Spring time very much :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. website counter Creative Commons License Subscribe in a reader Subscribe to My Mom's Recipes And More by Email
by TwitterButton.com