- Playing now on the radio - Elton John - I want love- Robert Downey Jr
Elton John - can you feel the love tonight
My new favorites- I love these Blogs בלוגים מענינים
* "The Underground Baker" - a food Blog from Vancouver,British Columbia,Canada - she bakes alot, her New project is : perfect cakes, take a look at her 7 months old blog.
* "ReTorte" food Blog is from Canada too,Wandering Coyote "writes about food, recipes, restaurants, and anything related to the world of culinaria."- take a look how nice.
* Fiordizucca Food Blog
Focaccia by Peter Reinhart /grafffamily פוקאצ'ה פטר ריינהרט
5 1/2 cups unbleached bread flour (1 lb. 9 oz.)
2 tablespoons + 1 tsp. granulated sugar (1 oz.)
2 teaspoons table salt or 4 teaspoons kosher salt
1 package (2-1/4 tsp.) instant yeast
2 1/2 cups cold water
8 tablespoons olive oil divided
coarse sea salt
1. Combine the flour, sugar, salt, yeast and water in the large bowl of a stand mixer. Using the paddle attachment, slowly mix until the ingredients form a ball around the paddle, about 30 seconds. Switch to the dough hook and mix on medium low for another 3 minutes. Stop the machine. Scrape the dough off the hook; let the dough rest for 5 minutes and then mix on medium low for another 3 minutes, until relatively smooth. The dough will be very wet and sticky.Full recipe is here
* Blog Watch Archive -A listing of Food and wine 's favorite posts in the food and wine blogosphere.