September 29, 2007

The Foodie BlogRoll and more ...


Do you know about the Foodie Blogroll ? ...
I didn't know about it until 2 week ago.
It's time to thank Jenn from The leftover queen site for adding my Blog to the Foodie Blogroll list .The list is on the left side in this Blog, under my del.icio.us list. It was very quick, after asking, jenn send me the HTML code by mail , for adding it to Blogger Template .There are So many Foodie Blogs around the world, it's a wonderful way to know about new and tasty Blogs.I realy love this great community . I'm glad to find out more new visitors, which found my Blog in that long Blogroll, thanks for visiting, thanks for all your comments ! .
And I promise , to check all Blogs in that Blogroll from the first Blog until I end the list, I'll visit everyone . yes, I know it takes time .. :-0)
I want to invite all of you (just if you have a Food Blog..) to join the BlogRoll , just fill out the form
Here [Jenn's site] .
** A must visit for you today (as I wrote before):Harold's Planet !! :-) **

עידכונים
לכל המעוניין :שוק מיד ליד ייתקיים ביום שבת ה-6 לאוקטובר בכפר מל"ל -
פרטים בפלייר המצורף*
*
את האלבום של מרילין מצאתי באחד מפורומי האוכל, הוקסמתי מכשרון הבישול, האפייה, העיצוב והצילום שלה, אתם חייבים לראות את יצירותיה - פה, ואם את קוראת,מרילין , או מישהוא שמכיר אותך, אשמח אם תכתבו לי
*
מגוון מאמרים /קישורים מקצועיים וגם לא,הכוללים אתרי חו"ל וגם אתרים מקומיים - מתוך האתר של דן גורמה-מומלץ לעיין בכל מה שיש לאתר הזה להציע ,יש פה ושם הפתעות כגון:אתר שכולו חצילים, האתר של השף מיקי ניר, קובץ וורד עם מתכונים מבית הספר תדמור-מלפני שנים אחדות, ועוד.ולצד זה צורפו גם קישורי מתכונים /פרסומות/מאגרים ישראליים- חובבניים,או שאינם שייכים- חבל.מצאתם גם שם מתכון או משהו אחר מעניין, רוצים להעביר הלאה? קשרו -כלומר העבירו קישור לשמירת זכויות היוצרים של כל היוצרים, השתדלו לא לעשות קופי ופייסט של טקסט.לדעתי,גם אם תמצאו עניין באתר אחד,מאלו שמומלצים באתר של דן גורמה,אתר שייחדש לכם משהו מעניין או טעים(אני מצאתי) -הרווחתם !! תהנו

Somebody (from an Israeli Food Forum) asked for Recipes from Romania in Rumanian..I gave her this list with 12 sites, so if you know the language, come and visit them too :-) :

Recipes - Retete from Romania אוכל רומני ברומנית
1.* Retete-online -
Here , around the world- Pofta buna! [Rumanian]
2.* Gastronomicus - recipes, Forum, articles and more -
Here [Rumanian]
3.* Egustos - Top recipes list, Forum, Tiramisu, sweet omelet ..and more - Here [Rumanian]
4.* Retete PHG - 4630 recipes - Here
[Rumanian]
5.* Delly - A-B-C recipes, lifestyle, a Newsletter and more -
Here [Rumanian]
6.* Secrete de chef - The chef secret recipes ( ului) -
Here [Rumanian]
7.* Elady - Gastronomie - Recipes without photos -
Here [Rumanian]
8.* Gustos - Recipes around the world - Here [Rumanian]
9.* Pofticiosi -many Recipes ,But NO photos -
Here [Rumanian]
10.* Pofta mare - Recipe from Atena, recipes for your Diet and more -
Here [Rumanian]
11.* Vulpeabucatar - A great recipe list+ step by step photos -
Here [Rumanian+English- unfinished list]
12.* Retete Culinare -
Here [Rumanian]
13.* Ele Here - [Rumanian]

14.* Culinar - This is the new site version - a must visit [Rumanian]

2 comments:

Tamar said...

Hi Chanit, I'm not much of a cook but I've been enjoying your blog for some time now, so I wanted to say "shalom" and congratulations on making the Foodie Blogroll! Someday soon I'm going to get brave and try one of your wonderful bread recipes...

chanit said...

Hi tamar and shalom to you !
I'm glad to see you here.
I know about your site for a time and I love your Artwork, thank you.
I'm one of the Foodie Blogroll members, and there are so many other wonderful around [it's great revealing all these Foodies)
Thanks for visiting , you're welcome :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. website counter Creative Commons License Subscribe in a reader Subscribe to My Mom's Recipes And More by Email
by TwitterButton.com