November 24, 2007

My Computer ..


Dear reader, dear visitor:
Just let you know, my computer isn't working now,he's 'ill' for a few days now and we're trying to solve this problem ASAP . :-( [a motherboard problem or something else]
That black screen, Silence and all computer parts around didn't stoped me playing in my small and warm kitchen..!
So, I'm writting now from another computer, hope to be here with you , soon, very soon ! :)
Sorry for not answering yet to your mails and comments, and thanks for visiting me ! Please come back .:-)
המחשב שלנו מושבת זה ימים אחדים,אהיה פה בקרוב עם הפתעות חדשות וטעימות כתמיד.תודה
11.29.07 update - We are back ! it's So good to be back !! , thanks to Ran who fixed this computer , new posts - soon.
עידכון מיום חמישי: חזרנו ! יש מחשב ! תודה שאתם מתמידים ומבקרים, ובוחרים בבלוג שלנו שוב ושוב.פוסטים טעימים וחדשים- בקרוב

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. website counter Creative Commons License Subscribe in a reader Subscribe to My Mom's Recipes And More by Email
by TwitterButton.com