June 28, 2008

Crystal Diamonds in my kitchen...

Crystal Diamonds in my kitchen...can you believe ?..
Two days ago I've got the new King Arthur's flour newsletter. Inside was found not a short recipe for Crystal Diamonds cookies. I couldn't hold myself , printing this recipe and runing back to the kitchen, making the dough ! ; So crispy. So good, goes with anything, give it a try :)

Read the complete Recipe for Crystal Diamonds . [I didn't add all the coating sugar)




















Above:Noa's Flowers

2 comments:

Beto E said...

Many carats in that recipe

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Thank you :)
With more sugar, you'll get more Carats ... !

Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. Creative Commons License
by TwitterButton.com