1. Chocolate Cookies
1. COOKS ILLUSTRATED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
עוגיות עם שוקולד - המתכון
For 38 half soft cookies:
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ t baking soda
½ t salt
1½ sticks Butter (melted)
½ c granulated sugar
1 c packed brown sugar
2 t vanilla extract
1 12oz semi-sweet chocolate chipsH O W:
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Mix butter,
granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; gradually beat
in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheets for 15-18 min. at 325°F.
Full recipe - Here
2. Cowboy Cookies2.Cowboy Cookies
/Saveur עוגיות הקאובוי של לורה בוש-המתכון
3⁄4 cup flour
3⁄4 tsp. baking powder
3⁄4 tsp. baking soda
3⁄4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1⁄4 tsp. kosher salt
6 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
6 tbsp. sugar
6 tbsp. light brown sugar
3⁄4 tsp. vanilla extract
3⁄4 cup rolled oats
3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
H o w :
1. Heat oven to 350°. In a bowl, whisk first 5 ingredients; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter with a handheld mixer until smooth.
Add sugars; beat until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat until smooth.
Add flour mixture; beat to form a dough. Stir in oats, chocolate, pecans, and coconut.
Form dough into 24 balls; divide between 2 parchment-lined baking sheets.
Bake until cooked through, 16–18 minutes.
Full recipe -Here+ print it- here
3. Lately, I wrote a review of Radio Rosco a Chef Restaurant in Tel Aviv. It was our second visit there.The food is mostly italian and you can find there great thin pizzas and yummy good desserts ,we love this place .More pics can be found in one of my known Hebrew Food Blog - Here ; please ,feel free and enlarge any pic you want :)