September 25, 2010

Upgrading My Mom's Recipes And More Blog

Upgrading My Mom's Recipes And More Blog - here we are !

Dear readers
I know ..I know you can always say maybe tomorrow ..? But today is the day !
My Food Blog needs a new Look , a new Design ,updated and upgrading ..more modern  ..a young and fresh look as we are !  :-)
I was  working these weeks upgrading my Hebrew Food Blog : Lemon And Ginger which has now a new template and a new Look.
So please be patient .. we'll be back soon !
Thank you so much for visiting us here.
Here is the old Look :

World Bread Day 2010 (submission date October 16)

2 comments:

cybil said...

beautiful pics! congrats to your upgrade!! cheers from Geneva, Switzerland, Sibylle

Chanita Harel said...

Thank you Sibylle !

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. website counter Creative Commons License Subscribe in a reader Subscribe to My Mom's Recipes And More by Email
by TwitterButton.com