April 11, 2008

What to read - where to visit today

1.Todo caserito 2 - it's Mar's Food Blog [above:mar's pic] בלוג אוכל מארגנטינה
Mar lives in Argentina ,she's a food blogger since January 2006.
Google translating (spanish to english) helps me understand/read her Blog; Her posts are wonderful, her photoes -a great Artwork !, please don't miss ANY post in her Blog !-not only Food [thank you mar :-)]

2. above :"Be a better baker"
You can add these free resources to your baking library- many
PDF Booklets for you:
Free Baking Guides + other Free Recipe Collections [The Prepared pantry+above pic from their site]

3. Now : a big surprise !- it's Tea and wheaten bread Blog ! [above pic is from her Blog]
As written in the Blog: "Home Cooking With a View of the Garden and Other Craic"
+ "My two great passions in life are cooking and gardening. I hope to combine both on this blog. Come on in and enjoy the adventure with me.." - Yes, like me !
This Blog is new, you'll feel like coming home again ..-
just here

4. Please, don't say :NO ,it's Top tastes site
as written in this site :"..All our recipes are TRIED and TESTED either in our own kitchens or by our readers."-
visit them , will you find your next recipe there? [+ Italian and Mexican Meals ]-above pasta pic from this site (as you can see, there are no new updates in this site for 3-4 years, but the index is good)

5. Above :" fondant au chocolat au coulis de fruits rouges" : I can eat this sweet now ...- here is the chef recipe+ video /Cuisinez commeun chef site(above photo from this site)

6. Above : "Heritage recipes - Sharing old family recipes and traditions "
as written in this site: "..What are recipe cards, recipes on scraps of paper in a kitchen drawer or old cookbooks with notes in the margin?..These are more than just recipes. These heritage recipes - our links with our past and our connections to special people and special events .." - read more- here

מה דעתכם על הכנת ממרח נוטלה בייתי? -לא ,לא זה התעשייתי המכיל גם שומן מוצק..בתמונה למעלה ,המוקטנת , הלקוחה מבלוג האוכל של יערה, שנולד בחודשים האחרונים ממש- בדצמבר 2007 ,תוכלו לגלות איך מכינים את הממרח הטעים הזה שהוא גם כשר לפסח,תמצאו אצלה עוד הרבה מטעמים מגוונים,מצולמים בחן רב. יערה שרי- דיאטנית קלינית היא בעלת הבלוג:בישולוג- בישול עם היגיון.סקרתי את הבלוג ,כל החודשים אחורה גם ,אהבתי וכתבתי על כך ליערה בבלוג שלה- קחו הצצה, ממש פה

Today's song : The Monkees - Daydream Believer


Mar said...

Chanit I received a message from a person who read my blog and yours, where I said that visit your page that would take me a nice surprise.
A pity that I had not left his address to answer your message, perhaps see this and write me again.
I have to tell you that I also visited, but I do not write much because my English is very basic, also with the help of a translator I interpret your google lindísimas recipes.
I was moved to see and read what you have written, thank you with all my heart and fills me with joy.
Receive a great affection and a thousand thank you for the pleasant surprise to know that I still long and thanks also to the translator from Google that helps us both!.

chanit said...

Dear mar ,
Thank you for your warm words,it's my pleasure .
(I know many Israeli visitors/readers can enjoy your Blog without any translation help.)

Thanks for a professional Food Blog ! :)

יערה said...

הי חנית!!
אני משוטטת בבלוג שלך להנאתי- ולפתע מוצאת שם משהו מוכר...
אז תודה רבה על ההפניה,

שבת שלום!


chanit said...

הי יערה

כייף לראותך כאן, לעונג לי
המשך שבת נפלאה

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. website counter Creative Commons License Subscribe in a reader Subscribe to My Mom's Recipes And More by Email
by TwitterButton.com