September 1, 2005

Food links I love

links I love 

Next week I'll post some pictures of Italy,When Ran will come back with my camera.. SO,please wait :-)
OK,shell we visit france's Breads today? -Sorry.. yes Breads again.. why not?; I love to bake Breads,watch them rise,smell them.. and, YES, I love watching Bread pictures TOO ! -

Boulangerie,51 Bread recipes 51 מתכוני לחם

Make your own French bread =3 Bread in English לחם צרפתי במו ידייך
Conversion Calc -How to convert.. Weight (Mass)/Liquid Volume and more ממיר למידות ומשקולות מגווניםFrench forum פורומים בצרפתית"Les pains normaux et cantonaux "-Bread around Europe לחמים מאירופהCute Breads and much more בלוג בצרפתית מיוחדHow to make : pot-au-feu Breakfast Rolls by jackue pepin-I'll bake them Soon לחמניות לארוחת הבוקר-זאק פפיןI love sicily Blog בלוג מסיציליה - איזה יופי ; lcbo recipes ; Rustic Bread recipe מתכון ללחםThe 10 most popular natural products

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing pics and reading about your visit here!

Papilles et Pupilles said...

Thanks a lot for my blog,

have a good day

Anne

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Dear rowena
My son is visiting North Italy, these days, I'm still here..in Israel :-(
I'm very glad for his enjoyment !
He says the trip is great,so next week I'll have lot of pictures :-)
...maybe lot of gifts too..

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

papilles et pupilles,
your site is great, even I can't understand everything... :-)

Papilles et Pupilles said...

Chanit, if I can help you for a translation, please tell me ; I will try

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Thanks !!

Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. Creative Commons License
by TwitterButton.com