October 7, 2005

A wonderful Site From Germany - Küchenlatein

Me In Kindergarten ...

In those years,I couldn't read, but watching the pictures ...
Ostwestwind's site has an English version Too, please take a look(the link above)a great site ! Full with recipes and great pictures !! I'll start reading everything there,This weekend is a good Time to enjoy it !
Mom told me,years ago that I didn't know even one word in Hebrew till I was 2 1/2 year old...) My mom was working full time jobs, My Dad wasn't healthy those days (for years) ,and My grandmother,Mally was helping mom ... so she didn't know a word in Hebrew..She was playing with me, hoping my little nose will stay that way (YES It's still small..!)sorry, I know It sounds.. :-) Later, playing with kids, going to Lina's (Lina came from Italy) and Penina's Kindergarten helped me ,learning Hebrew..So ..I love to visit Sites and Blogs from Germany, The language is very familiar to me :-) Years later Mom was reading lot of Magazines from Germany(Burda Too), and me?....I was Cutting out the recipes... like This one..
Please double click on the pic. so The recipe will be more clear :-)
or like This old one.. recipes are on the back site.. just tell me if you want some :-) This recipe looks good ! ;-)











In my family we bake 'Rosenkuchen' with lot of milk and vanilla,every rose is bigger , soft,full with butter and sugar ,hope to bake them again.. Dad can eat them every day,warm or cold ,just bake them for him :-)The recipe above was taken from Burda rezepe booklet ,I didn't find more like this one here. * enlarge any picture -by clicking X2=will be more clear,thanks *

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was für ein Kompliment!

Thank you for paying me a compliment.
Das ist ein Rezept meiner Großmutter.

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

I realy have to Thank you !
This weekend I'm going to read ALL of your site ! [I feel like a child opening a box full with good things] danke for the rezept,I like old recipes - mom's and Großmutter's Too !
:-)

Anonymous said...

Chanit it's amazing how you find all of these informative and cool food sites! I'm impressed that you can understand the german blogs...there is so much more to german food than I think people are aware of, and it's a shame that I wasn't able to learn more about it when I was there a couple months ago!

Anonymous said...

Yes, more please! :-)

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Hi rowena and Thanks!
I'm always glad to get your comments :-)
I was reading about your travel there.. and smile to-myself :-)
Some german Blogs are in English,and if you need any help with a nice Recipe, please just write :-)

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Hi zorra and Welcome !!
Sure I'll post more, soon :-)

Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. Creative Commons License
by TwitterButton.com