September 30, 2006

FIXED!

I have a problem with my photos (old and new) in my 3 Blogs (2 + 3 )
In most of my old posts and my 2 other blogs I get this error,I can see only X no photos:(when clicking on an old pic I gut):
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Open the
photos1.blogger.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the
Back button to try another link.
Click
Search to look for information on the Internet.
HTTP 404 - File not foundInternet Explorer


No photos anymore, am I alone with this problem :-(
I get the same error when I'm trying to enlarge some photos !
I wrote about this problem Here and Here :-( + The blogger support team
I hope this will be solved soon, so I'll write soon . thank you .

IT's Ok now, thank you

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you shouldn't use another server for your photos. I use flickr and imageshack

Anonymous said...

Sorry you should use another photoserver ;-)

Sam said...

I can see all your photos in firefox

Anonymous said...

I see your photos in firefox too.
I loved your pics of Paris, I am going home for Christmas and can't hardly wait, the list of (new to me) places to see keeps growing everyday!

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Thanks to:
Ulrike
sam
and helene !!
1 problem is now solved - september is now in the archive.(I've just added 1 line in my template)
Many pics (old and new)are with an error (with an X) or I can't see them or enlarge them anymore
I know I'm not alone with this problem, but it doesn't help ..
I've never use Firefox.
Thank you ! ;)

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

It's now OK, thanks.

Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. Creative Commons License
by TwitterButton.com