September 9, 2005

ארוחה נפלאה שרן הכין לנו

WHAT A PERFECT MEAL !
...So ,I came home today,after shopping, It's Friday, 2:00,and I was realy hungry !
On my way,My son told me he'll cook some Pasta for us.
Pasta is alway a good meal,specially, when other are cooking it for me.. :-)
We always have on hand few sorts of Pasta (only Barilla Pasta,the best you can find here) at home,
The MAFALDINE (from the LA Collezione Berilla),was a fresh new Box,and it looks tasty in that recipe on the Box: MAFALDINE with Asparagus and Saffaron..
But there was NO Asparagus and NO Saffaron at home..
This pasta needs 9 'minuti' of cooking,in boiling water...
After a while, my son told me, that we have NO gas, it means, the 2 ' gas balloons', for cooking are empty !!!
Again, It's Friday 2:00 ,The Gas service is closed till sunday morning !
SO, he wasn't in panic,and i was still very very hungry..
My son told me 'Go out of the kitchen-please' , I''ll call you later,
Later was later... after a while I smell some Garlic.. (I was in my room)
... I knew he took some tomatoes,lot of olive oil..
It was 'cooked' in the oven...before addind the pasta was.. uncooked (but I think the pasta was soaked in boiling water for a while)
I knew there was also sharp cheese between the pasta layers..there was NO recipe at all,
It was so tasty!!! so I was licking my plate like a child :-)
I'll ask 'The chef ' for more details soon :-)...
זה מה שקורה,שחוזרים הביתה, יום שישי בצהריים, ולפתע מתגלה שאין גז
כן, כן, ששני הבלונים ריקים
ודווקא הילד שלי התכוון להכין לנו פסטה טעימה
עם חומרים זמינים ואל תשאלו אותי איך.. כי אני באמת לא יודעת, יצר "השף שלי", ארוחה נהדרת
גם טעימה מאוד, וגם יפה, לעין, הנה מה שהיה לנו, ולא נותר פרור.. אז כמה טוב שלעיתים נגמר הגז, בשישי בדיוק בשתיים בצהריים
מה שאני כן יודעת.. שיש בזה פסטה מסוג
של ברילהMAFALDINE
עגבניות, שום, שמן זית, קצ'קוואל ומי יודע מה עוד וכמובן אין סוף אילתור(אי אפשר לבשל את הפסטה)טעם טוב וכשרון מולד
:-) נהנתי מאוד





 

4 comments:

Rabbit Sim said...

Got recipe? Looks delicious.......

Anonymous said...

Some of the best meals I've eaten were cooked spontaneously. It looks like your personal chef knows what he's doing! I'll wait for the recipe.

By the way, I've tagged you for the Childhood Food Memories meme. I'd love to read your answers!

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Dear rabbit sim,
I hope I helped a bit :-)

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

karen, I told him next time, he'll made a 'DOUBLE' dish.. and I'll take pictures,for every step :-)

By the way,I'll thank you for more details for the 'Childhood Food Memories meme',(how does this work?) Thanks !!

Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. Creative Commons License
by TwitterButton.com