October 13, 2005

SWEET + SALTY+ GREEN...

This was a Wonderful Meal ! An Health and Tasty Meal ,Thanks My Love ! :-)
Shell I call this meal The Green meal?..

Everything was made by Ran
Those pictures are for Mom :-)

I think Potato Latkes need no Recipe,[we call them 'tough' in Hebrew,but I think this name is familiar only in my family ;-) ] ...
For every person you need: 2 potatoes+1 egg+salt and pepper and 1 TB flour
you can add: Onion/green onion.. what ever you want :-) Fry them in olive or canola oil ,you can make some little or 1-2 large Latkes :-) [Better to eat them fresh
]




Quince and Apple Crumble

The above recipe was taken from this GREAT !! book.
If you want the recipe, just let me know.



No comments:

Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. Creative Commons License
by TwitterButton.com