July 28, 2006

כל מיני


I hope everyone knows those days , that you can't write easily, more then few words,these are my days my friends, so in the meantime I post some new photos...I don't cook or bake everyday (but I eat too much..) I have few free days , but I need some more.. ( Tuscany, please wait for us..) we aren't realy 'relaxed' here these days, but this bad situation will end soon [I hope :-) ] .I'm very glad for every visitor here in my Blog , your warm comments makes me very happy (sorry if I don't reply immediately), so I know there will be new recipes and pics here very soon. thank you !
1. pic No.1- Glazed Lemon Bread + Sigal's Maple Cake + Fudge Brownies Supreme
2. pic No.2 -My new bookshelves [IKEA - HENSVIK in white..]
3. pic No.3 -Ran is cooking us SHAKSHUKA -Yummy








Haim Cohen is visiting Nahariya [Hebrew] , but please watch that film (click on the Text near the small pic in the middle close to the chef's open hands..,than click on the small arrow under the picture on left, sorry there is no better link)כולל לה קרפ ז'קוב
A strange peach ?..

Can you eat chicken-soup in these summer days ? ..
I can ...even everyday..



Baking and Baking Science - Willie Prejean's

8 comments:

wheresmymind said...

That peach is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Yes, i can eat soup those days.
maybe because we have made it...

mister rooster.

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE...I CAN EAT CHICKEN SOUP EVERY DAY....
IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR BODY AND FOR YOUR SOUL....
THAT'S WHY IT IS CONSIDERED "THE JEWISH MEDICINE" - CURES ALL YOUR TROUBLES..(I WISH......)

Anonymous said...

Hi Chanit,
How are you doing? Hope everyone is well..I also can eat chicken soup everyday.....it just makes you feel good inside...confort food.....and we all need that! It doesn't matter how "hot" it is either. Your soup photos look so yummy, along with all the other stuff you post. Thank you for your site & please keep it up.

All the best to you & yours,
Linda
Denver Co./Rishon-Le Zion

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Your cake, bread and brownies look great, yummy! The bookshelf is very clean looking; I love it!

Mmmhh, Shakshuka, that's a humble, but fine dish I love!...

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Jeff thanks,
but we can't eat this peach...

-----

mister rooster.. did you realy?.. :-)
טוב מותק אתה אחראי על רב הירקות הטריים והירוקים שייצרו את המרק הטעים הזה
אוהבת אותך

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

effyba, thanks
לבטח הפניצילין היהודי, נורא אוהבת מרק עוף ומרקים בכלל, אוכל מפנק ומנחם כל השנה, אם צריך או לא צריך..:-)
תודה שאת מבקרת אותי פה, בימים אלו מעלה יותר תמונות מאשר בישולים..

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

rosa and linda thank you very much ! :-)

Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. Creative Commons License
by TwitterButton.com