July 11, 2006

New links 2006


Someone was playing with my watermelon...














Here are few pages from above cookbook .I think the design is special . I didn't try any recipe yet - [Sphere 1974]
I've found this cookbook somewhere on a dusty shelf,in our living room ...please , take a look at her face.. :-)
Reading:
Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort." /Franklin D. Roosevelt
* MARZIPANDEMONIUM! -"The Almond Board of California and PastryScoop.com are issuing the ultimate marzipan challenge! " + almonds are in: Chef Developed Recipes and Usage Ideas [A good link]
* Arista mit lauwarmem Tomaten-Bohnen-Ragout -
Here
* Microsoft shuts down Windows 98 - Here
*Episode Guide - Molto Mario
* Joel Robuchon and his Dream Team, an exclusive interview/by Eliot Wexler- egullet + The Cooking and Cuisine of Sicily (from today's newsletter)
* "The best of youth" -
Trailer 1,2,3 (I love this music)
... Thanks Ran,I can smile again today ... :-)

5 comments:

wheresmymind said...

I might find it disturbing if a watermellon actually smiled at me ;)

Tant C said...

Greetings from Finland :)

Family Cook -book looks fine. I love the cover.

-C-

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Jeff ,
you make me laugh now.. thank you ;) :-) ;)
[I want my Smilies here - round and yellow..]

-------

hillitty ,thank you
come and visit me here, you're welcome !

Anonymous said...

I wasn't play at all...

was creating A R T !!

Your son.

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Yes I know.. my love
תמשיך ככה מותק, יש לך עתיד גם בפיסול.. ידיים טובות, כבר אמרתי לא
מאוד אוהבת את התגובות שלך גם פה, אז אתה מוזמן, כל הזמן..

Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. Creative Commons License
by TwitterButton.com