April 15, 2007

Holocaust - Rememberance Day

Holocaust - Rememberance Day יום השואה והגבורה
Links :* Ushmm org - mapping the holocaust
* New : Nazi Archive Made Public - The video/CNS news
* Leaders gather in Jerusalem to mark Holocaust Remembrance Day/By Haaretz Service and The Associated Press
* Nation to mark Holocaust Day/By Etgar Lefkovits- Jpostהיו חזקות ואמיצות / משה טלסניקהלחימה ביערות מזרח אירופה / משה טלסניק

above photo :Israeli TV- channel 1
Eli, Eli ("My God, My God")-by Hannah Szenes
My God, My God, I pray that these things never end,
The sand and the sea,
The rush of the waters,
The crash of the Heavens,
The prayer of Man.
אלי, אלי, שלא יגמר לעולם
החול והים
רישרוש של המים
ברק השמים
תפילת האדם

No comments:

Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. Creative Commons License
by TwitterButton.com