June 30, 2007

Cherry Jam

Cherry Jam - the easy way ..Israeli markets are full with cherries now , 10-13 shekel per 1 kilo red cherries .I found Ran sitting in the kitchen this weekend ,
pitting cherries,without a cherry pitter,yes it took some time, but I think it's always better to make your own jam or other food at home(if I could buy fresh cow milk...)we add lemon juice and lemon seeds, so there was no need for more pectin thickening the jam.all you need is :(or make from 1 kg cherries and 700-750 gr sugar)
2 kg red or black Cherries,pitted, 1.5 kg sugar,juice from 3 medium size lemons(+the lemon seeds), a 8L pot.
Soak the fruit and the sugar (make some sugar-cherries layers) for few hours, covered, until all the sugar melts into the fruit.. then bring it to boiling point (cooking without a lid), and cook until done (on low flame)(1.5-2 hours or less), mixing from time to time. Here is something I love .. Charles Aznavour with the song - "She" , I love him so much .. :-)















Charles Aznavour - "She"


Any Tip / Idea with this please ,no.3 is OK now..(the other will be soon OK too) ? thank you . ;-) 1.7.07 : and I'm not alone with this bug ...
Here is a short movie
behind the Tiny Chef ..
קניית השבוע שלי היתה ברשת נעמן פורצלן, הפריטים האלו עלותם בין עשרה לשלושים שקל, למה אהבתי וקניתי ? .. התבנית מאמייל או ציפוי אמייל בשחור מנוקד בלבן גדולה מאוד ועמוקה מאוד-42 על 30 ס"מ גודלה, נכנסת לכל תנור סטנדרטי, לדעתי תתאים לתבשיל ענק/עופות/לחמים ועוד. נבדוק ונראה.כף הגלידה קשיחה מאוד ואני מתכננת להשתמש בה גם לקריצת עוגיות. הצלחת האובלית פשוט יפה בעיניי והתבנית הקרמית הקטנה, פחות מ-20 ס"מ אורכה, מיועדת לאפייה ואצלי גם להגשה. המשך יבוא עם כלים אלו ובכלל


איך מעשנים בבית בשר או דגים
זמנים בעולם, הכוונה לשעון עולמי, קישור מרשות שדות התעופהכתבה מויינט על אוכל קטן, מגוון קייטרינג ואומני אוכל מציגים את עבודתם בכישרון רב,ליאורה קרן שעושה גם חטיפים קטנים, ביסל'ה שעושים כריכים מושקעים ומפנקים, שם החברה אגב, מקסים בעיניי, וגם קייטרניג טעם וצבע וכמובן האחיות שאולוב סיסטרס המגישות מטעמים קטנים ומושקעים בחן ,כשרון וטעם, קישורים לאתרים ופרטי התקשרות בכתבה
אתמול הוכרז יום שביתה באחד מפורומי האוכל ברשת, עקב ריבוי באנרי פרסומות שהפריעו לגלישה, זה השלט שהוכרז שמה, ואהבתי :-)

8 comments:

Helene said...

It happened to me before and I fixed it by cleaning my cache. Hope it helps.

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Thank you very much tartelette,
I did all that, and once again today but it doesn't help. I can see the compose mode option , but I can't click on that TUB.
I love your Blog ,you're Welcome :-)

Sam said...

Hi Chanit
I wish I could help you but I don't have a similar problem and I don't know the answer.
Sorry that no one at Food Blog S'cool has been able to help you rither, sometimes the answer alludes everyone.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Mmmhhh, cherry jam! Gorgeous! Here, the cherries cost about 7-8 Chf per 500g...

Miri said...

חנית יקרה,

הריבה נראית מ-ד-ה-י-ם!!
בדיוק במרקם ובצבע האהובים עלי, ואני כל כך אוהבת ריבת דובדבנים!

(vpitzi)

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Thank you so much sam ,
I'm reading now about more and more users that have the same problem, for more then a week now, it's a Blogger bug.
Thanks for giving us this wonderful place :Food Blog S'cool ! :-)

Viji said...

Its tempting Chanit, Viji

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Thank you rosa ! :-)

הי מירי, תודה רבה על הביקור והתגובה :-)

Thank you viji ! :-)

Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. Creative Commons License
by TwitterButton.com