June 20, 2007

Her Food Blog is well known here , in Israel.Haalo is from Melbourne, Australia and she's the owner of the Blog: "Cook(almost)anything at least once"; I like her Blog name.. I love her Blog too;
It happens from time to time.. when I'm looking for something in google (this time for Aldeburgh Cookery School's thin ginger cookies- I didn't find the recipe yet)and then I came across another thing.. I've found Haalo's jam spiral cookies and in the same month archive these : sesame topped currant muffins, SO I jumped to the kitchen and in few minutes the muffins mixture was ready ;-). They are really very large muffins, one of them is a supper for me..






6 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, these look really great and sesame seeds to top off a muffin is something new to me....I will have veganize these because I can't eat eggs or dairy anymore - but what a great find!

Katerina ante portas said...

My dear Chanit, what a lovely recipe! You could participate to Muffin monday round up 4 event!

Viji said...

They are great Chanit. Looks yummy. Viji

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

nicole , thank you !
I add seasmae seeds were ever I can..but I prefer salty dishes more than sweets with these seeds.. :-)

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

katerina !
Thanks for letting me know about the muffin event ! :-)
Thanks for visiting .

Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Thank you viji ! :-)

Creative Commons License
יצירה זו מופצת תחת רישיון ייחוס-שימוש לא מסחרי-איסור יצירות נגזרות 1.0 Israel של Creative Commons. Creative Commons License
by TwitterButton.com