Come and visit new Blogs - I love them all:
* Shelly writes for few months in her Blog -an open cupboard- "home is where the food is"..very nice food stories, recipes and much more.
* Peter from Wellington, New Zealand, [SO faraway from Israel] has a Blog full with photos, he writes " look at the blog and then make up your own mind ", Yes It's true.
* "Is that my buréka?" - the name of this Blog makes me smile , always I visit him ;), great photos,recipes,clips and much more. you can find there new posts every time you visit his Blog !
* Did you know that :"small potatoes make the steak look bigger"?.. ;-)
* "Very Good Things" is a Blog with 20 contributors ! 7 Issues in 2006 - great recipes (Alphabetized Recipe Index)a must visit .
Rabbi Moshe ben Maimon — calling him the RaMBaM or the Rambam (רמב"ם).
Yes, I know my Kugel isn't a jerusalem lokshen kugel, as It should be.. but sorry..I can't do nothing about, but hoping next time it will be the real thing.. a week ago I've made this sweet Noodle Kugel , but I was asked by my family to make them the hot and sweet kind, It was on Israeli TV years ago.. so I was looking for a good recipe ,and I've found this, after cooking the noodles, I found myself doing this : "Heat the oil and sugar in a small frying pan,carmelise it until it is dark brown but not burned"..as it's written in the recipe.But I didn't succeed to get caramel out of that (twice), so in the third time.. I've cooked 1 cup suger only(without oil), it took long time until I've gut caramel ! ..I've added oil quickly and tried to Pour the caramel over the noodles .. BUT: I've gut a candy like out of that caramel..so I've added the rest of the ingredients and baked the Kugel .. NOT bad for the first time.. ;)